.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Another Conference!

I'm thrilled to announce that I was selected from over 900 proposals (that's right, ***900***) to present at the National Association for Gifted Children's 2006 Conference in Charlotte, North Carolina. It's wonderful to receive such great support from the big cheeses in the gifted world for the work I'm doing.

In order to prepare for this and for the SENG conference, I'm doing a lot of writing about why improv is such a great tool to use with gifted people in particular. It's interesting to sit down and actually write all the reasons out, dividing them into comprehensible chunks. The best thing about using improv is that it's so immersive, and I quite easily get totally lost in it. I'm having to further develop my self-observation skills!

Lately I seem to be spending a huge amount of time writing. I love writing and it comes very easily, but I'm surprised that it has formed such a large part of my entrepreneurial experience to date. I guess that's one of the great joys of being in charge of my own journey - I get to do whatever comes naturally, whenever the opportunity presents itself. Dream on!

Technorati tags:

Comments:
You're back !!!
 
Hello!

I was just looking for other blogs on giftedness and I found yours. It looks interesting. I will have to check it out furthur.

I just started my own blog on gifted homeschooling. http://graysacademy.blogspot.com/ If you check it out let me know what you think.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?