.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Jumping Off

Today I did the next thing. I said goodbye to my wonderful amazing therapist. This is a very strange mixture of joy and grief. She was the person who first introduced me to my gifted self and kept on validating my perceptions no matter how out-of-the-box they were. With her support I've grown into the big red sparkly shoes I was born with. Our relationship has been one of the most important of my life.

Then I did the next thing. I called the Coaches Training Institute and signed up for their Leadership course. This is what I have to do. I can't provide you, dear reader, with any good rational reasons why. I can give you lots of great reasons why I shouldn't, but we won't go there. All I know is I have to do it, and as it happens there was one space left in the course starting next week.

It's a wild moment in my life, and as it turns out there aren't too many words here. I'm drinking it in.

Technorati tags:

Comments:
Yeah I would like to see a rational reason why. Makes no sense to me at all.

Sounds like you should keep wearing the white coat that ties in the back.
 
Good for you. It's a great thing when you finally feel that you can let go of that particular person in your life.

Count yourself lucky...I've never once found one who ended up really being of any help. I've long since given up.

Peace,
Raida
 
Wearing it with pride, Morris!

Thanks for the thoughts, Raida. I know how very lucky I am to have found this person at that point in my life. I'm trying to figure out an appropriate way to let her know that I know.
 
So you are breaking up with her? Do you need me to help you find a new girlfriend? I can put up an advert on my website for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?