.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Life is Amazing

Vancouver is quiveringly beautiful this morning. A rime frost has iced every surface, highlighting the heartbreaking symmetry of ferns and rhododendrons and the crazy weave of the grass. The pale sun melts in a tentative blue sky. Light is fizzing everywhere, filling the world in a champagne bath of energy. I stand square in the park and honour the mountains and the great river before me. I feel alive to the tips of my fingers. I feel the cycle of life thrumming in my bones.

I am so greatly blessed that I can find the simple joy in brushing my teeth or waking my love with a cup of fresh coffee. What an amazing gift it is to live!

Technorati tags:

Comments:
Clearly it is not a PMS day :-)

This sort of in the moment feeling of clarity is rare and fleeting. Enjoy it in all its glory!
 
I find this experience more and more as I age!
 
Cherish those times. They are our "spinach" for other times when popeyes's energy level is low.

Merry & Happy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?