.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Excitement

I am so enthusiastic that it overwhelms people. I get excited about the smallest things, like discovering free lectures at the library, and a dance floor under the street at UBC Robson Square. I love it when I walk down the street smiling and someone smiles back. I adore coaching appointments and the energy my clients bring to the process.

Life is so good right now, I am so grateful for the opportunity to really be who I am when I'm working. This is right livelihood. Here's some MacNeice, just because he says it so well:

World is crazier and more of it than we think,
Incorrigibly plural. I peel and portion
A tangerine and spit the pips and feel
The drunkenness of things being various.

- from "Snow"

Technorati tags:

Comments:
Found you through the CTI community thang. I always love seeing what other coaches are up to. Nice vibe here. :)

LOVE this poem; love being introduced to new poets. (how do i not know this person? i must have more of his/her stuff! deeelish!)

And by the way - no such thing as being overexcitable by my thinking. Methinks the rest of the masses are unfortunately underwhelmed. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?