.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Bright Horizons

The conference was a big hit! I met people who got up really early and took the first ferry over from Vancouver Island to attend. I spoke to many parents and kids who were very happy just to talk to other parents and professionals who were experienced in dealing with giftedness. Both parents and kids were exchanging emails and promising to keep in touch. I saw the value of a support network as it was created before my eyes.

Lots of people entered my draw and were kind enough to fill out my survey, meaning I can create workshops and seminars that address the great need that is out there. It's made me excited to attend more events, even though at the end of the day I was totally exhausted! I think I'll create a seminar on managing energy.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?