.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Navel Gazing re: Systems

Thinking today about systems, systems, everywhere. Is it a strange quirk of my brain that I connect everything to everything? I adore systems because they make everything into bigger ideas, and I lurve big ideas. I hate systems because they can be completely inflexible and maladaptive and punishing.

New idea popped up today - what if this relationship I have with systems exists only because I am fighting my own system of thought? Is my being rebelling against my mind's symbolic representations of reality, and this is manifesting itself as an external relationship with systems? Makes sense to me.

Or perhaps I'm just procrastinating by making these kinds of esoteric connections when I should be writing. That also makes sense.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?