.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

The Five Year Old Inside

Talking with my coach today about my resistance to being classified or fitting in to any system, we noted that I turn into a five-year-old when backed into a corner. I metally throw a tantrum and drum my heels on the floor when people are saying things that don't acknowledge my experience, which happens all the time, of course. It's pretty exhausting and it makes me feel totally powerless. I even start moaning and holding my head sometimes which is very alarming for my boyfriend and my dog.

My inquiry this week is to find out what I can appreciate about this part of my personality and how I can get it working on my goals instead of sticking its tongue out at them. Entrepreneurship is a great way to find out more things about myself!

Technorati tags:

Comments:
with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?