.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Eternal Bliss Conciousness

I'm sure that there is some deep pyschological motive underlying my inability to get excited about housework. I mean, it's very Zen isn't it? Chop wood, carry water and all that. Perhaps if I can reframe it as a spiritual exercise I will be more enthusiastic about it.

What about starting a new movement about it? The perfection of the soul through the perfection of the house. Hang on, though, it's been done, in many cultures, most lately by North America in the terrifying form of Martha Stewart and even online by FlyLady.

OK, well perhaps I will have to use some other onerous task to access that eternal bliss conciousness. Bookeeping! That's it! I'll keep you posted.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?