.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Wonderbread

It occurred to me last night that the Wonderbread/Pumpernickel metaphor could apply to anything, sex too. It's pretty easy for me to accept Wonderbread because I'm too scared to ask for Pumpernickel in *lots* of situations. Why does it still feel dangerous to ask for what I want/need? Why do I continue to put my needs last? It's a pretty strong program from somewhere!

But I am challenging it, and asking for Pumpernickel all over the place, because that is what I am asking my clients to do every day. I gotta walk the talk! It's very surprising what can happen when I do that, I certainly expand my world whenever I do it, no matter what the outcome.

Got some great tips from a seminar on how to get leads and sales, but I must have the Pumpernickel attitude to follow through and do something about it. So I'm emailing the scary people and printing the sales letter and just doing it. AAAAhhhhh!

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?