.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Reving Up

Sometimes summer is a very tough time to work. The whole world seems to be on vacation, every ad shows cool drinks and girls in bikinis, and the sun seems to suck motivation right out of me. Then, I'll give a session and feel just how much simply having a coach on side who understands makes a difference for gifted people. Or I'll have a session with my own coach, Lynne (www.livinginvision.com) and realize how much I need the accountability she gives me. Or I'll call someone about a workshop, and they'll get super-excited about what we can create together!

All of these things can get me back in touch with my mission again and give me the push I need to get moving. My business is not just a business, it's a calling, a purpose for being here that never goes away even when I ignore it in favour of a popsicle in the hammock under the shade of the lilac tree. That's how I know I'm doing the right thing.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?