.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Party

Having a party tonight. Every time I do this I have to hold myself back from buying enough food for 100 people and an entire liquor store. As it is, I always buy way too much but comfort myself with alcohol and the thought of not having to go to the grocery store for ages. I love the busyness of getting everything ready but I've hit a snag. I'm right in the middle of a great book and I don't want to put it down! It's causing a bit of stress as I really wanted to make a strawberry shortcake as a surprise for the honoured guest (our neighbour who's leaving on Monday). How will I motivate myself now, huh?!

Just remembered I bought enough beer for me to have one whilst I'm figuring it out. Excuse me....

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?