.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Nothing's simple

I am sick over a minor spat with my boyfriend this morning. These emotional overexcitabilities are driving me nuts - I'm running a business! I don't have time for all this! It's so circular, though, 'cos I'm running this business 'cos other people need appropriate care for their overexcitabilities, and I wouldn't have a clue about that unless I had them myself, so I'm glad I have them, so I can make the world a better place for gifted people. I suppose. Why me? Because it is me, for some reason that I can't pretend to understand. This is the work I've been assigned by the universe.

It's one of those days when all I want to do is hide under a pile of clean laundry and pretend I'm six again. I am afraid to do anything when I'm in this mood. So I called my buddy and she's there for me as always, I can't recommend the buddy strategy enough. Find someone who's going through the same thing and support each other through the bad days - and get yourself a great coach! Mine comes back from vacation tomorrow and I can't wait to talk to her again.

technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?