.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Inspiration

Met an awesome woman in the gym yesterday who is very inspiring. Despite being several feet older than most other gym members, she's in there every day, pumping iron and smiling at everyone. Today she was in the step class that almost killed me. I was sweating more than I have in my life, and I started to get light-headed and fall off the step, and there she is marching away like it's a refreshing stroll through the botanical gardens.

So my message for the day, dear friends, is that if you want to know if it's really possible to change your life, do that thing you hardly believe you can, and get what you want, just look around you. Chances are there's someone awesome right in front of you to copy until you find your own groove. Go Doris!

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?