.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Excitement

I love it when life just clicks along, wind in my hair, spit on my face, eyes scrunched up cos it's so bright. I'm getting published in MC2, Mensa Canada's Journal. I'm thrilled! I'm trying to be all modest and cool about it, but it's not working. As soon as anyone asks me "What's new?" or any other inquiry on my life, I blurt it out with a huge grin on my face and prepare to receive lashings of compliments. It's an article on perfectionism, and you can read it here: http://www.lionlifecoaching.com/MC2%20AugSep%202005.pdf
Let me know what you think.

Anyway it's yet another gorgeous day here in Vancouver and I'm working, working, working - and I'm happy, happy, happy. Strange how I don't mind (quite so much) doing really dull tasks like writing letters and bookkeeping when it's in service of The Vision.

Musing today about offering services to companies with gifted employee problems. Don't know how that might look, but I'm sure educating the company on what the "problem" is would be heavily involved. The whole thing is so much bigger than just the gifted employee and their behaviour. They are the Identified Patient, kicking against the system - just like family counselling!

Technorati tags:

Comments:
Geoff here from GTA just saying congrats on the publishing and the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?