.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

Communication.2

I've asked my boyfriend and he's pretty sure there's no disasterous communication breakdown between us. I'm curious, though, and will collect more data from friends.

I'm fascinated by how screwed up messages can get between people. What an enormous amount of heartache it causes, especially for those with strong empathy. No surprise that some people opt out of society completely. On one level, yes, we're all social animals - but on another we're all spiritual beings in human form. If you're living at the spiritual level much of the time, the temptation to stay there and not deal with the world is great.

For me, though, somehow running off into eternal bliss seems a bit selfish. Gotta do what I can while I'm here.

Technorati tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?